Come join the pop-up fun this Saturday June 1 in Barnard Park. There will be free family activities from 11am – 4pm.
Here is what’s on:
* Mrs H and the Sing-along Band kicks off the day at 11am in the Adventure Playground amphitheatre. Good times music and puppetry for smaller children.
* Falconry UK big bird display 11-3pm. Hold an owl!
* Scruffs Dog Event 12pm. Dogs show their moves on an agility course and win prizes. It’s a laugh.
* Corsican Brass perform from 1pm. Lovely to listen to in the cafe.
* The Adventure Playground will be open for families with their own brand of fun. The Children’s Olympics will take place in the park. There will be Zumbini for small children too!
* Storytelling for children from West and Lewis Carroll libraries. Culpeper Poets write poetry with 10-12 year olds at 11am, read with ages 8-10 at 1pm and ages 6-8 at 3pm.
The Friends Café will be serving coffee, tea and homemade cakes. Enjoy the day with the community.