The Friends of Barnard Park will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Thursday May 12 at 7:30pm. The meeting will be held on Zoom. Everyone is welcome.
There has been a significant step towards the regeneration of Barnard Park. After many years of consultation and compromise, the Council Planning Committee recently approved the application for major park improvements. Parks officials at the AGM will explain the design plan and next steps towards its construction.
For those with access to Zoom, please email us at email@example.com saying that you would like to attend the meeting and we will send you an invitation. If access by Zoom is a problem for anyone wanting to attend the meeting, please let FoBP know and we will try to find a solution. Written questions can also be submitted to be answered.
The agenda will comprise:
2) Agreeing the Minutes of the AGM Nov 2020
3) Election/re-election of committee members
4) Election/re-election of officers (Chair, Secretary, Vice Chair, Treasurer)
5) Parks Department Presentation on Barnard Park Major Improvements
6) Chair’s report on the period Nov 2020/May 2022
7) Treasurer’s Report Nov 2020/May 2022
8) Preview of FoBP Summer Party June 11
9) Gardening Report
10) Any Other Business
Nominations are open for the park committee. If you wish to stand please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s your park.
We will deal with any questions arising at the meeting. But it would help to have them in advance given that this meeting will be accessed remotely.
See you at the AGM.