The Friends of Barnard Park will be holding our Annual General Meeting at 7:30pm on Monday May 13th in the Adventure Playground Building just off Copenhagen Street inside the park perimeter on the right as you enter from Charlotte Terrace. There will be an update on regeneration, community gardening and plans for pop-up events on June 1 and 8. Tea, coffee, wine and snacks will be served. Copies of the new revised Constitution, which is an updated version of the Constitution of 2004, will be available to read prior to voting on its adoption.
The agenda will comprise:-
2) Agreeing the Minutes of the AGM 2018 (Copies provided)
3) Election of committee members
4) Election/re-election of officers (Chair, Secretary, Deputy Chair, Treasurer)
5) Chair’s report on the period March 2018/May 2019
6) Acting Treasurer’s Report March 2018/May 2019
7) Gardening Report
8) Guest Reports on Regeneration – Councillor Rowena Champion; Bhupesh Thapa, Central Assistant Parks Manager Environment & Regeneration; Matthew Hill, Project Manager, followed by Q&A
9) Vote on new Constitution
10) Any Other Business
The meeting should end before 9:30pm. The building must be vacated by 10pm.
We hope to see you there. It’s your local park!